Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
Whether you're building a robot, remote sensor bank, automated systems or any other device that cannot be plugged in; power consumption and control become serious issues.
Most time we over look the fact that we only have a finite amount of power to work with. But when the plugs come out and the batteries go in, you are quickly reminded of your devices limitations
The Atlas Scientific PWR-SNS has been specifically designed for devices where power monitoring and control capabilities need to be taken seriously.
The Atlas Scientific PWR-SNS Subsystem provides the embedded systems engineer with a simple solution to bridge the gap between low voltage logic systems and medium voltage / wattage real world applications; where accurate power consumption and control is required. Real world examples would include operating motors, transmitters and sensor banks in remote locations where power consumption monitoring is of critical importance.
- Monitor and control up to 100 watts continuously with a microcontroller
- Voltage monitoring
- Current monitoring
- Wattage monitoring
- Joules (watt seconds) monitoring
- On board temperature monitoring
- Courtesy 3.3V @1 amp power out pin.
- Temperature protected operation with thermal cutoff at 75°C (167°F)
- Simple calibration
- Single reading, or continuous reading mode
- Simple asynchronous serial connectivity with 8 different baud rates
- Automatic baud rate detection
- Debugging LED's
- Wide operational and control voltage (4.3VDC to 20VDC)
- Low power consumption
4.4 mA at 4.3V in active mode*
4.2 mA at 4.3V in quiescent mode*
Embedded Multimeter and Power Control Subsystem - PWR-SNS
- Brand: Atlas Scientific
- Product Code: ATLAS-PWR-SNS
- Reward Points: 37
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: £37.35
- Price in reward points: 400