This board is a Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling module decoder for Arduino and gadgeteer. With its audio connector you can decode the crazy funny noises common phones make. If you are not sure what I'm talking about, imagine a home phone while pressing several of its keys. These Touch-Tones have a specific frequency or sound that this module can decode.
Together with GMS / GPRS / GPS shield this module can communicate your Arduino with any phone land line or Cell phone in the world, within GSM signal range. Which goes as far as your cellphone
Its quite convenient to send wireless commands over audio lines, like a phone call. Connected to our GSM/GPS shield, you could just call your robot and press any button or set of buttons to enable it.
Connect our mp3 module to this board to enable audio feedback when pressing keys, or a welcome message when the phone call is established.
Enable GPS geo location mapping, and DTMF moving functions to have a instant access.
- Microphone integrated for testing with LED that shows audio signal strength
- Audio socket for application
- 37 x 37 x 9 mm
- Potentiometer on board to regulate receiving volume.
- DTMF module(1 unit)
- Audio cable male-male(1 unit)
- male pin headers for optional arduino connection ( jumper cables not included )(1 unit)
- IDC 10 pin gadgeteer cable(1 unit)
DTMF Module (Gadgeteer Compatible)
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-TOY0047
- Reward Points: 8
- Availability: 14
- Ex Tax: £8.50
- Price in reward points: 100
- 5 or more £9.70