Sometimes a simple analog control device can be the perfect tactile solution for your project, but they can be surprisingly hard to come by. Luckily we've got a low cost, quality Mini 2-Axis Analog Thumbstick to fulfill your directional analog input needs!
This is a small joystick with a black rocker cap, similar to the PSP joysticks. The joystick is a 'self-centering' analog-type. It is comprised of two 10KΩ potentiometers, one for up / down and another for left / right.
You can solder the potentiometer pins onto a custom breakout board if you so choose. We also offer our own Analog Mini Thumbstick PCB which will pair great with this little guy.
When fully assembled and functioning, the voltage will follow the motion of the thumbstick as it is moved around. When you release the thumbstick it will center itself. Great for robotics and other control interfaces!
Note: Breakout PCB is not included.
- For a tutorial on how to read analog joysticks, check out this Arduino tutorial - it can easily be extended to any microcontroller!
- Product Dimensions: 17.5mm x 17.4mm x 12.0mm / 0.7" x 0.7" x 0.5"
- Product Weight: 2.1g / 0.1oz
Mini 2-Axis Analog Thumbstick 
- Brand: Adafruit
- Product Code: ADA-2765
- Reward Points: 3
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £3.95
- Price in reward points: 100