Sometimes a simple analog control device can be the perfect tactile solution for your project, but they can be surprisingly hard to come by. Luckily we've found a low cost, quality Mini Analog Joystick to fill you directional analog input needs!
Unlike most arcade-style joysticks which come with four clicking switches, this product has two 10KΩ potentiometers and a spring-back system. You can get a full 50 degrees in both X and Y directions. Connect one side of each potentiometer to ground, and the other side to a higher voltage and read the analog voltage off the middle. Great for robotics and other control interfaces. This joystick is durable and has a great feel to it. You could replace the springs if you want a stronger or weaker spring-back force.
- Resistance Value: 10 Kohm
- Resistance Tolerance: ±10%
- Independent Linearity: ±1%
- Temperature Coefficient Resistance: ±400ppm/°C
- Output Smoothness: 0.5% max
- X and Y Axis range: ±25°
- Mechanical Lifecycle: 500,000 cycle
- Operating Temperature Range: -10~80°C
- Product Dimensions: 67.4 x 52.7 x 52.7 mm / 2.7" x 2.1" x 2.1"
- Product Weight: 55.9g / 2.0oz
Mini Analog Joystick - 10K Potentiometers 
- Brand: Adafruit
- Product Code: ADA-3102
- Reward Points: 24
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £24.95
- Price in reward points: 300