Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
A pH electrode is a passive device that detects a current generated from hydrogen ion activity.
The Atlas-Scientific Industrial pH probe can be connected in several different ways:
- Using the BNC with Terminal Screws, you can easily connect the Industrial pH Probe to our USB Isolator Carrier Boards
- For industrial purposes, the Industrial pH probe connects easily to our IXIAN pH Transmitter.
- Range: 0 - 14 pH
- Body Material: Ryton thermoplastic
- Max Temp: 100°C (212°F)
- Max Pressure: 689.47 kPa (100 Psi) at <= 75°C
- 81 Psi at 85°C 50 Psi at 100°C
- Cable length: 10Ft
- Weight: 250 grams
- Threading: 20mm (3/4") NPT
- Integrated PT-1000 RTD Temperature sensor
This Industrial pH Probe can be fully submerged in fresh water or salt water, up to the tinned leads indefinitely.
Industrial pH Probe
- Brand: Atlas Scientific
- Product Code: ATLAS-ENV-50-pH
- Reward Points: 197
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £197.95
- Price in reward points: 2000