Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
A real-time clock (RTC) is a computer clock (most often in the form of an integrated circuit) that keeps track of the current time. The term is used to avoid confusion with ordinary hardware clocks which are only signals that govern digital electronics, and do not count time in human units.
Compared with the cheap RTC modules in the market, this SD2403 Real-time clock module has a low power consumption and high accurate solution. The typical power consumption is about 1.0uA. The integrated crystal ensures the accuracy of clock is about 5ppm. That means even if keep running one year, the deviation of this RTC module should be less than 2.5 minutes without a calibration. It supplies the time data via I2C interface and the time format is configurable to be switched between 12 hours and 24 hours.
Another good feature is the time alarm function via interrupt event output.
This module supports both 3.3v and 5v, making it compatible with both Gadgeteer, Arduino DUE 3.3v and Arduino Standard 5v systems.
- External power range: 1.8~5.5v
- Integrated with 3v battery socket
- Battery type: CR1220
- Support work without external power supply
- Supply fixed time alarm via interrupt output
- Typical power consumption: 1.1uA
- Selectable 12/24 hours format
- Interface: I2C and interrupt output
- Accurancy: about ±5ppm
- Deviation: less than 2.5 minutes every year
- Pin ESD > 4KV
- 0.5s IIC Bus auto reset function to avoid from getting stuck
- Industrial grade
- Temperature range: -40~+85℃
- Switch for disconnecting the I2C pull-up resistors
- Size: 36 x 36 x 14mm
- SD2403 Real-time clock Module (Gadgeteer Compatible) 1 unit
- Cable for Gadgeteer 1 unit
- CR1220 1 unit
Real-Time Clock Module - SD2403 (Gadgeteer/Arduino Compatible)
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-TOY0020
- Reward Points: 9
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £9.19
- Price in reward points: 100