Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
Through meteorological observations, recording and analyzing, we can learn and do science that is combined seamlessly with our daily lifes.
From terraces to living rooms, backyards to classrooms, this DIY Weather Station Kit can be used in measuring both indoor and outdoor data concerning temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. It comes with a solar panel, which provides auxiliary power supply to the system. This DIY Weather Station Kit is both energy-saving and green, and can help to develop your and your childrens interest in natural science.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Size: 190 x 140 x 100 mm
- Weight: 640g
- Controller: Paletter Board x1
- Self Adhesive Mini Breadboard x1
- LCD1602 Module x1
- Capactive Touch Sensor x1
- Solar Lipo Charger x1
- Polymer Lithium Ion Battery 3.7v x1
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor x1
- BMP085 Breakout x1
- Real Time Clock Module (DS323) x1
- 3mm Bassword Lasercut Peices x1
- F/M Jumper Cables x15
- F/F Jumper Cables x10
- Aluminium Foil x1
- Blu Tack x1
- Screw Pack x1
- Screw Driver x1
- DIY weather station KIT x1
- Choking Hazard - There are micro components included in this kit. Please keep it away from kids under six.
- This product is not waterproof. Please keep it away from rain.
- This product is not pre-assembled - Check user guide below to see how to assemble.
Weather Station Kit with Solar Panel
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-KIT0094
- Reward Points: 98
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £98.95
- Price in reward points: 1000