Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
The Wifi Shield (Fi250) V1.1 is an economic Internet solution with Arduino. The Wi-Fi module supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n mode with a maximum speed up to 65Mbit/s. Wifi Shield (Fi250) V1.1 integrates an onboard antenna making it easy to build your project in confined spaces. The shield reserves a UFL connector so you can use an external antenna to improve the signal range. Simply push an onboard button to set the Wifi shield in AP mode. The module has computer interface software which you can control and upgrade the module via an USB-UART convertor.
The Wifi Shield also contains a Micro SD card socket - it’s like a recorder with the Wifi Shield working as TCP, UDP server.
- Module: WIZnet FI250
- Operating Voltage: 5V or 3.3V (Auto select)
- Current: 300mA (maximum)
- Single band: 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna: On board PCB antenna (reserver UFL connector)
- Memory: 1MB Flash Memory, 128KB SRAM, 1MB Serial Flash
- Interface: UART (default) / SPI (upgrade firmware)
Wifi Shield (Fi250) V1.1
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-103030027
- Reward Points: 41
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £39.56
- Price in reward points: 500