The nRF52832 is Nordic Semiconductor's latest multiprotocol radio System on Chip (SoC). It's half microcontroller, with a list of features including 32 configurable I/O pins, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, ADC's, 512kB flash, and 64kB RAM. And it's half 2.4GHz multiprotocol radio, supporting Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), ANT, and Nordic's proprietary 2.4GHz ultra low-power wireless communication - it even features on-chip NFC tag support.
SparkFun's nRF52832 Breakout provides easy access to all of the chip's features. It breaks out all of the nRF52's I/O pins, provides a 32.768kHz RTC crystal, a user-programmable button and LED, and a trace antenna to send and receive those 2.4GHz transmissions. Plus, to make the chip as easy-to-flash as possible, the breakout comes pre-programmed with a serial bootloader.
Nordic's nRF52832 is an SoC that combines an ARM Cortex-M4F microprocessor with a 2.4GHz multiprotocol radio. In addition to providing access to all of the chip's I/O pins, the breakout board includes a handful of external components. The nRF52832 can operate on a power supply between 1.7 and 3.6V. The board also includes a 3.3V regulator with a maximum input of 6V, if you want to power the board with batteries or a regulated wall supply.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), ANT and proprietary 2.4GHz radio support
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F Processor
- Easy access to all 32 GPIO
- SPI, I2C, UART, PWM and ADC I/O support
- User-programmable LED and button
- 32.768kHz RTC Crystal
- Pre-programmed serial bootloader
- Arduino board definition available!
- Brand: Sparkfun
- Product Code: SPARKFUN-WRL13990
- Reward Points: 19
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £19.95
- Price in reward points: 200