Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
This temperature sensor uses the TMP100 chip which is ideal for extended temperature measurement in a variety of communication, consumer, environmental and instrumentation applications.
You can change the address or working voltage of the device depend on the environment. 5V or 3.3V regular voltage input can be changed by one tiny switch. I2C digital output communication allows easy temperature data streams of different addresses plus the resolution can also be changed.
This module supports both 3.3v/5v which make it be compatible with both Gadgeteer 3.3v and Arduino 5v systems. Included 3 Pin headers give the easiest way to link to Arduino.
- Power-supply Temperature Monitoring
- Computer Peripheral Thermal Protection
- Thermostat Controls project, etc...
- Input Voltage: 2.7-5.5V
- Working current: 45uA(0.1uA standby)
- Resolution: 9-12 Bits
- Address: B1001000-B1001111
- Opterating frequence: 100KHZ/400KHZ/3.4MHZ
- Accuracy: ±[email protected]?~85?,±[email protected]?~125?
- Interface: I2C Digital Output x1
- .NET gadgeteer connector (IDC10) Socket x2
- Size: 32 x 27mm
- TMP100 Temperature Sensor (.Net Gadgeteer Compatible) (1 unit)
- 4pin Header-Straight (1 unit)
- Cable (1 unit)
Temperature Sensor - TMP100
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-TOY0045
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £10.74
- Price in reward points: 200