This is a 4-port USB hub for Raspberry Pi Zero, and it can be mounted to Raspberry Pi Zero back-to-back. After mounting this USB hub to your Raspberry Pi Zero, it immediately has 4 USB ports that could transfer data in USB 2.0 high-speed. The 4 pogo pins on the back will connect the PP1, PP6, PP22 and PP23 testing pads on Raspberry Pi Zero, hence no soldering will be needed.
The USB hub will take power directly from your Raspberry Pi Zero, so you don’t need to power the USB hub separately. However you can use the JST XH2.54 connector on board as the alternative power input port.
The blue LED on board works the power indicator, and will lights up when power is connected.
Each USB port has a dedicated white LED as transaction indicator, and a dedicated electrolytic capacitor to help stabilizing the output voltage.
If you use this USB hub with other types of computer, you can use a USB cable (not included) to connect the mini-USB port on board to the up-stream USB port.
NOTE: this version of Zero4U only works with Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 (with camera connector).
- Dimension: 65 x 30 x 9 mm
- Weight: 14 g (net weight without any accessory)
- Power Mode: Bus-Power / Self-Power
- Standards: USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatibility
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Static Current: 1mA
- Maximum Output Current: 2A for all ports in self-power mode, 500mA for all ports in bus-power mode
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~80°C
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, no condensing
- 4-port USB hub board x 1
- plastic spacer x 4
- M2.5 plastic screw x 4
- M2.5 plastic nut x 4
Zero4U: 4-Port USB Hub for Raspberry Pi Zero (V1.3 only)
- Brand: UUGear
- Product Code: UUGEAR-ZERO4U_V13
- Reward Points: 9
- Availability: 12
- Ex Tax: £9.45
- Price in reward points: 100
- 5 or more £11.74