Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
The Q Touch Sensor is a high sensitivity and high noise immunity touch input device. It is based on Atmel AT42QT1070. The AT42QT1070 modulates its bursts in a spread-spectrum fashion in order to heavily suppress the effects of external noise, and to suppress RF emissions. The QT1070 uses a dual-pulse method of acquisition. This provides greater noise immunity and eliminates the need for external sampling capacitors, allowing touch sensing using a single pin.
- Operating Voltage: 3 ~ 5.5V
- Operating Current @ 3.3V: 1mA
- Touch Keys: 7 Keys; key0, key1, key2 are on the Xadow PCB bottom side
- Communicating Protocol: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x1B
Q Touch Sensor (Xadow)
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-101040001
- Reward Points: 12
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: £12.21
- Price in reward points: 200