RePhone Kit Create is an open source modular phone kit that changes the way we put our phone into use. It provides a new form of phone customization, and the easiest solution to wearable/IoT development.
With Rephone you can create your own phone in minutes, by using the slim MODULES, accessible SOFTWARE, and customizable Phone Enclosures, and also hack things around you, giving inanimate objects the power of cellular communication, having conversations with your pets, plants, toys, motorcycle helmets, robots, or drones through cellular connectivity.
'Re' means 'Renaissance'. A phone does not necessary to be a bulky rectangular block that can only be used by human, it ought to have different shapes and sizes for different applications. The Renaissance of Phone encourages people to 'rethink' what a phone could be, 'redesign' how it should look like, and 'remix' the modules to 'remake' a unique phone for our very own.
Now it is time for us to start the Renaissance of Phone.
- Xadow GSM+BLE x1
- Xadow Audio x1
- Xadow 1.54" Touchscreen x1
- Xadow GSM Breakout x1
- FPC Cable 35 PIN x5
- Battery 520mAh x1 NOT INCLUDED
- Rivets 2032 x10
- Rivets 2040 x16
- Rivets 3035 x8
- Kraft Paper x2
- User Guide x1
- World's first open source and modular phone
- Kraft paper with versatility and durability
- Various rich-featured add-on modules for function extension
- DIY Phone
- Xadow GSM+BLE
- Microcontroller: MT2502
- MCU Core: 32-bit ARM7EJ-STM RISC processor
- RAM: 4MB
- Flash Memory: 16MB
- Power Supply: 3.3 – 4.2V
- Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS: Class 12 modem
- Clock Speed: 260 MHz
- Connector: 35 PIN Connector & 11 PIN Connector for Xadow
- Interfaces: External ports for LCD, camera, I2C, SPI,UART, and GPIOs etc.
- Dimension: 25.37mm X 20.30mm / 1" X 0.8"
RePhone Kit Create
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-110040002
- Reward Points: 59
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £56.95
- Price in reward points: 600