This is a high-quality, easy to use 28 pin ZIF socket (Zero Insertion Force) that is 0.3" wide.
This socket is typically used in circuits where a chip will be exchanged many times. For example in a circuit used to flash firmware or a bootloader onto an Arduino.
Uses high conductivity terminals to create solid connections.
- supports up to 28 pin chips.
- 28-pin ZIF socket (1 unit)
ZIF Socket - 28 pin
- Brand: Other
- Product Code: TFXTDOL-228-3341
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £2.72
- Price in reward points: 100