Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
This new Analog Ambient Light Sensor has a brand new design which is more convenient to use. This module helps you to detect the light density and report it back to the Arduino controller via an analog voltage signal. You can set the threshold of voltage level to trigger other units in your Arduino project.
We also use the enviromental PT550 light sensor which is more sensitive to light than the previous sensor used.
Note: The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed. Please check the tips for changing sensor cable pin mapping while using the I/O Expansion shield.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognisable interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simply illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Illumination range : 1 Lux to 6000 Lux
- Responsive time : 15us
- Interface: Analog
- Analog Ambient Light Sensor (1 unit)
- Analog cable (1 unit)
Ambient Light Sensor - Analog
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-DFR0026
- Reward Points: 3
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: £3.72
- Price in reward points: 100