Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
Once you've uploaded code, you can inspect and change variables (including functions!) while your program is running.
The Espruino Pico is designed to be easy to include in your designs. The 0.01" pins are easy to fit in to sockets, and castellated edges mean that unpinned Picos can easily be surface-mounted directly to a PCB.
Pinned or Unpinned?
This is the unpinned version of the board. The pinned version fits perfectly into breadboard.
Why did you make it?
I was amazed at how difficult it was to get started with (and then to debug) most Microcontrollers (especially ARMs), and the lack of support for different platforms. I thought that by putting the development tools on the device itself I could come up with a microcontroller board that could be programmed easily from almost any kind of computer.
Not only that, but your source code is on the board itself. If you make something with an Espruino board and need to change it a year later, your original code is still there waiting for you!
- 33mm x 15mm (1.3 x 0.6 inch)
- 22 GPIO pins : 9 Analogs inputs, 21 PWM, 2 Serial, 3 SPI, 3 I2C
- All GPIO is 5 volt tolerant (Arduino compatible)
- 2 rows of 9 0.1" pins, with a third 0.05" row of 8 pins on the end
- On-board USB Type A connector
- Two on-board LEDs and one button.
- STM32F401CDU6 CPU - ARM Cortex M4, 384kb flash, 96kb RAM
- On-board 3.3v 250mA voltage regulator, accepts voltages from 3.5v to 16v
- Current draw in sleep: < 0.05mA - over 2.5 years on a 2500mAh battery
- On-board FET can be used to drive high-current outputs
Tutorials using the Pico Board:
- Interactive Web-based UI
- Pico Buttons
- Controlling Pico from a Computer
- Pico Clock
- Pico Electronic Dice
- Pico FET Output
- Pico Infrared Transmit and Receive
- Pico LCD Display Hello World
- Pico Light Sensor
- Pico Piano
- Pico Vibration
- Pico Weather Station
- 5 Minute Wire Loop Game
- Quick Start
- Slot Machine
- Snake Game
- Brand: Espruino
- Product Code: PUR3-PICO
- Reward Points: 22
- Availability: 29
- Ex Tax: £19.95
- Price in reward points: 300
- 5 or more £23.70